Tuesday 17 May 2016

Logo,branding designs. Dragon face and tail design.


Making this logo is a bit hard for me because at first I didn't know what font I would use; but after a few tries in other fonts I got the perfect font for it. The font is Gretoon Highlight Regular for a more cartoon and fun look. This is the products logo name.

The font is the same as the product logo, after a few tries in the color arrangements I picked the more acidic and chip color to make it colorful for kids. This is the branding logo design.


 This is my original drawing of my dragon to describe the logo and branding design. I made it cute and a bit goofy with the dragon eating the product itself. I got inspired mostly from the cartoon illustrations in the snack products, and the products are pretty much cute and cartoon  look. This is used on the packaging design and the product drawing is also used in the envelope.



This is my original dragon tail design for the letterhead, business card, envelope and the packaging.
I got inspired from the logo and branding design also, I looked into how the tail of the dragon looks like in a cartoon style. 

At first I thought I didn't need the cartoon drawing to represent my brand and logo name, and also to give children a fun image of my product. I had to draw the dragons face and tail from an inspiration from cartoon dragons online; and made a cartoon drawing of some of the elements of the cartoon dragons.

No comments:

Post a Comment